Instagram Tokyo, food, cats, cussing and loads of selfies: 19 days

Saturday, September 6, 2014

19 days

There's only 19 days left until I'm leaving Sweden.
Holy shit



I'm currently waiting for the nurses at the hospital to being asshats and give me my form so i can apply for the goddamn Yakkan Shoumei. For those blissfully unaware, Yakkan Shoumei is a form you need to bring with you to Japan in order to be able to bring in more than one months worth of medication. I have to eat meds everyday so I kinda need it. It takes approximately 2 weeks for it to be sent, get accepted and be sent back. I have 19 days. They better hurry the hell up or I'm gonna tear someone a new orifice.

My cousin (who I'm going with) and I had decided on an apartment but they called it booked like a day afterwards. I was pissed. The apartment was perfect for us. But we (thank god) had backups so we just took the next one on the list.
I have to pack my room in boxes and stuff now but I'm sitting here drawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment