Instagram Tokyo, food, cats, cussing and loads of selfies: Goodbyes and mantras

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Goodbyes and mantras

I think it's underestimated how it feels to leave your best friend for a year. How it feels to leave your (very awesome) girlfriend. How it feels to leave people who are essential to the life you're living.
I'm a very clingy person, and I always try my best to cherish my friends to my greatest ability. But when I have to leave people who are kinda like a steady rock for me to lean on, it becomes hard. But it's just a year. That's my mantra. It's just a year.

So Friday was when I had my goodbye party. It was awesome. Some people couldn't come but you can't have everything.
Everyone was really excited for me which made me feel really loved. We laughed, danced, sang along (horribly so) to songs, binged on chips and just had a good time.
I couldn't have asked for anything better.  Thank you guys for making my last weekend fucking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment