Instagram Tokyo, food, cats, cussing and loads of selfies: In sickness and in health

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

In sickness and in health

Jesus
.
.
.
Fucking
.
.
.
Christ

I CANT BELIEVE IM MOVING TO JAPAN TOMORROW LIKE HOLY SHIT THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IM REALLY NERVOUS HELP

Yesterday night and today was the weirdest goddamn day. Last night I suddenly got really sick. I mean really really sick. I got a fever, sneezed at everything, covered the house in snot and couldn't read my own name. And today I was so sick my mother was like 'how u gon go if u sick foo' (may or may not be paraphrased). She gave me a pakistani home remedy and i fell asleep on the kitchen sofa (yes we have a sofa in the kitchen, u wanna fight). When I woke up i was really refreshed~ thank you mother dearest

My girlfriend came to say goodbye, I was really sad. I almost cried but I didn't because you know in manly like that.

Still haven't completed my packing...

2 comments:

  1. KRYAAA OCH OMG OMG ÄR DU EXCITED alltså du tar detta sjukdom och allt ganbatte oniisama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SKA SNORA NER HELA NIHON AYYYYY
      OMG OMG ÄR SÅ EXCITED IM MOVING TO JAPAN TODAY AAAAAAAAH
      THANK YOU

      Delete