Instagram Tokyo, food, cats, cussing and loads of selfies: JAPAN~

Saturday, September 27, 2014

JAPAN~

After 10 years I am finally here!
Do observe that there is an emotional rant ahead~

I  so happy that I have tears in my eyes. My family worked so hard for me. They have done so much for me, I will never be able to pay them back for their love and kindness. As I was leaving home, I didn't think I'd cry but there I was, hugging my aunts and crying like a child because I know I wouldn't be on the other side of the planet without them. I love them so much.

And then, we have my mother, my life. She's my best friend, my everything. She's the reason I'm alive (yes, I am talking about stuff other than the fact that I came from her inside) and the amount of love that I hold for her cannot be measured. It's very cheezy but screw you , I'm lactose intolerant.
Is it weird to be homesick the first day you're gone?

Next post will be less emo, s2g

No comments:

Post a Comment